Saturday, December 28, 2019

Learn SEO and Earn Money



SEO(Search Engine Optimization)

SEO(Search Engine optimization) is the core part of the digital marketing .SEO is the process by which we can optimised our website in the top of the SERP(search engine result page) by the help of this we can gernate traffic in our website . This is the unpaid method to optimised our webpage in top ranking there are many of advantages to learn SEO it helps us to your customers to finding out your bussniess from among thousand of other company websites.

akshatwebtechnologies.wordpress.com


At present SEO is the very important part of the digital marekting strategy .A proper SEO makes your website rank on the top of the SERP(search engine result page ) about 70% users clicks the top ranking webpage after search any query and 20%users click first-five links and remaining 10% users click 6-9 webpages  that's mean your website are in good SEO so this takes a perfect clicks .At current online marketing scenerio the importance of good SEO is very important .For good SEO we use these following things such as:-
1.Website names and URLs
2.Page content
3.Meta tags
4.Characteristics of Link
5.Usability and accessibility
6.Page design

To grow our Rank in SEO we use good keywords , perfect discription and good backlinks of our webpages. Title is the most important thing in the webdevelopment because it provides a first impression to the users.

To learn the complete knowledge of the SEO help you to grow your bussniess .This is the free-cost way to optimize our website in the top ranking 

For more information:-






9 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Saskatoon local SEO services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. online marketing services

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Google ads agency toronto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. The attention traffickers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. seo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint. seo company singapore

    ReplyDelete
  7. I discovered a great deal of interesting stuff in your blog especially it’s dialogue https://www.sandeepmehta.co.in/affordable-seo-services-delhi/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great blog on seo and this blog really helpful for beginner and please share advance level seo also https://thewebgross.com/seo-services-delhi-india/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Article! Want to learn digital marketing? We are the best digital marketing training institute in Panchkula. And also offer complete training in SEO, SMM, Analytics and other digital marketing techniques. Our Company can help you to start a career in the digital marketing industry.

    ReplyDelete